Forward and Reverse Mortgage Platform Reduces Overall Risk
By: 1st Reverse Mortgage USA
The banking industry is experiencing dynamic changes. Market volatility, increased regulation, shrinking demand, globalization and competition are driving the industry to adopt new operating models. Banking Services Outsourcing has been adopted by financial institutions as a key strategy to survive and thrive.
With the burden of increased regulation and the resulting increase in origination costs and other operating risks, some financial institutions are finding they are no longer able to have a viable, profitable mortgage banking business.
Yet, these banks still want to be able to offer their customers mortgage products while at the same time not lose the relationship to a competitor. Sound decision making and speed are important in the lending business.
With both revenues and profit margins being squeezed, every customer contact must produce the best possible return. This requires solutions that automate and consolidate lending processes so you can boost your efficiency and reduce transaction costs.
The solution to this dilemma is the Mortgage Solutions Private labeled Outsource Platform. We offer private-label, fully compliant mortgage outsource services to mortgage lenders in the business of originating loans direct-to-consumer or through third parties.
We provide superior loan processing solutions that reduce costs, generate revenue, allow you to stay focused in an increasingly competitive landscape, and position you for future growth.
Mortgage Solutions Private Labeled Outsource Platform
We know the RIGHT way to do business is to put your needs first. The key is working with a strategic partner who has extensive experience and success in delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Mitigating risk: Our centralized processes and underwriting experience enable you to reduce recourse risk. Our compliance team works on your behalf to keep all of your documents and processes up-to-date and compliant.
- Reducing costs and margin volatility: Our proven strategies help you move from a fixed to variable cost model. We also act as your conduit to the secondary market, protecting you from the effects of interest rate swings.
- Advanced technology: Your loan officers’ benefit from our technology capabilities – delivered without capital investment or need to upgrade your existing systems.
- Maintaining your brand: You can customize the customer experience with your organization’s name and logo from originations, as well as control all cross-selling and retain refinance income opportunities.
- Operational Support: Reduce fixed costs and adapt quickly to increasing or decreasing volumes in workload while avoiding costly acquisition and maintenance of your own staff. We provide transparent, private-label services that allow you to scale your operations.
- Our approach delivers high-value solutions, product knowledge and high-level support
- The extensive expertise of our mortgage loan processing professionals will provide you efficient processing, that facilitates productivity and increases the percentage of loan closings.
- Outsourcing this duty to us can result in cost savings for you.
- With a dedicated team and cutting edge infrastructure already in place, we save you from investing money to establish these resources.
- We help facilitate in reducing loan cycle time and increase borrower satisfaction.
Our Product Offering Includes:
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (Reverse Mortgage Loans)
- Standard FHA 203B Loans
- VA Loans
- Conventional Loans (FNMA & FHLMC)
- Jumbo/Super Jumbo Loans
We have over 30 years of experience working with Banks in the forward mortgage lending marketplace and over 12 years of experience in the HECM (Reverse Mortgage) market.
1st Reverse Mortgage USA®, is a division of Cherry Creek Mortgage Company, Inc. (CCMC) one of the country’s largest mortgage lenders. We have direct endorsement authority from HUD to originate process, underwrite and close mortgages. Contact us today to discover how we can help you achieve your mortgage goals and stay competitive in a changing market.
For more information on becoming a Member of the 1st Reverse Mortgage USA Lender Network, please contact Jeff Ausman, Director of Business Development, 877-217-0166.